Respawn Entertainment today released a new quick update update for Apex Legends. The following are the full patch Notes for this April 19th update.
The Apex 1.70 update now it can be downloaded and installed for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. On PS4, the download the size is 506 MB depending on on the platform.
Notes on patch by Apex Legends 1.70
- Switch fixes:
- Solved and issue with Change the users who are kicked out of the game because of system clock manipulation Excuse Animal Crossing time travelers! Go get your bells.
- Missing added confirmation message after purchasing the Bloodhound x Lifeline edition
- Valkyrie Adjustment:
- in hovering while using Valk’s tactic now consumes the same amount of fuel versus hovering while it is not using his tactic. This is a balance shift meant to take on Valkyrie players to remain out of the fight for extended periods of time in late-game circles.
- Fixed “Vince X rounds in “Arenas” challenges do not track victories correctly
- Fixed a flicker issue caused by Legends with light effects in the lobby.
- Various stability fixes
<!–THIS Article was first published on https://games-guides.com 2:42 pm, Thu, 27 May 21–>