CURRENT Body has announced a huge sale this May, with up to 55 per cent off some of their best selling beauty devices.
From their iconic LED mask, to smaller, face firming gadgets, it’s all on offer – but you’ll need to be quick if you want to grab a great deal.
Perfect for a pamper session this weekend, the huge sale is the perfect chance to invest in some of the leading health and beauty brands.
- Save up to 55 per cent at Current Body – buy here
Shoppers can choose from 3-in-1 cleansing devices, technology to lift and tone your face, revolutionary hair removal tools as well as our own range of LED devices and more.
They’re all available to shop now at currentbody.com, and will be available until the end of May.
The discounts include the hugely popular CurrentBody Skin LED Light Therapy Mask, which has 30 per cent off with the code MAYCBMASK.
It’s currently on offer with 20 per cent off, at £269, but this code will save you an extra 10 per cent.
It’s loved by celebs including Carey Mulligan, Kaley Cuoco, Suki Waterhouse, Adwoa Aboah, to name a few.
Shoppers can also bag huge deals on the likes of Braun, and Nuface; on award winning devices.
You can see the full list of deals here, but we’ve picked out some of our favourites.
- CurrentBody Skin LED Light Therapy Mask, £269, WAS £349 – buy here
- Braun Silk Expert Pro 5 PL5124 IPL Hair Removal Device, £275, WAS £599 – buy here
- NuFACE Mini Facial Toner, £131, WAS £167 – buy here
- Silk’n Infinity, £160, WAS £229 – buy here
- JOVS Venus Pro, £260, WAS £299 – buy here
- SmoothSkin Bare+ Ultrafast IPL Hair Removal Device, £175, WAS £199 – buy here
- Dermaflash Luxe Facial Exfoliation and Peach Fuzz Removal Device, £130, WAS £180 – buy here
You can see all the deals in Current Body’s May Bank Holiday sale here.
L’Oreal’s Wonder Water is the £9.99 miracle your hair needs – yes, it is that good.
Nasty Gal launches Lockdown Collection and it’s full of sassy loungewear.
This Pretty Lavish Beau Wrap Dress is all over Instagram and we can’t wait to get our hands on it.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.